- Biodegradable plastic carrier bags
- Non-binding recommendation: load capacity 3 Kg
- Made of Mater-Bi® bioplastic, petroleum-free
- Robust & tear-resistant
- Imprint with illustrations about environmental benefits
- Customized printing is possible
- Wrist straps 13 cm
- 100 % Mater-Bi® made of renewable resources
- Foil strength (Micron): 18 µ
Our biodegradable plastic bags are produced of renewable resources such as plant starch and plant oil. The manufacturer of Mater-Bi® guarantees that no genetically modified plants are used for the production of raw materials. The Mater-Bi® plastic carrier bags are also biodegradable in the ocean. You can find more detailed information in our Mater-Bi Info PDF.
The biodegradable plastic bags are robust and have a high tear resistance. The height given in the product description is the maximum filling height of the bag. The overall height (with wrist straps) is 39 cm.
Expected to be available 27.11.2019
Expected to be available 03.12.2019
Please call us for delivery time.